We understand as a parent your child's health and well being is a top priority. If your child answers yes to any of the following questions, we would recommending you speak to your pediatrician or family practice about obtaining an echocardiogram for your child.
1. Have your child ever passed out during or after an excercise?
2. Have your child ever had chest pain during or after excercises?
3. Has your CHild ever experienced racing of the heart or skipped beats?
4 Does your child have high blood pressure of high cholestorol?
5. Has anyone ever told you your child has a heart murmur?
6. Has any family member or relative died of heart problems or unexpected death before 50 years of age?
7. Has anyone in your family been diagnosed with an enlarged heart,